Green Card Through Job
People who need to become immigrants based on employment or a job offer may apply for permanent address or an immigrant visa for abroad, when an immigrant visa number becomes available according to the following employment based likings.
- First Preference:Priority Workers, including aliens with extraordinary abilities, unresolved professors & researchers, and certain worldwide executives and managers
- Second Preference:Associates of professions holding an advanced degree or persons of exceptional ability (including individuals looking for a National Interest Renunciation)
- Third Preference:Skilled Workers, professionals and other qualified workers
- Fourth Preference:Certain special immigrants including those in religious vocations
- Fifth Preference:Employment making immigrants (entrepreneurs)
For more info on green card eligibility through employment or a job offer, see our Green Card Through a Job page.