1Check Now How to Apply Aadhar Card
How to Apply Aadhar Card Online
How to Apply Aadhar Card Online check Below for application.Once you know you are eligible for an Aadhar card,Procedure for how to apply aadhar card online. you are going to want to apply for one and this is a process that can take a moment of time. The first thing you should know is that Aadhar registrations are completely voluntary right for How to apply and even if you don’t get one, you won’t be excepted from any honor that you are eligible for. The next thing is that the issuing of an Aadhar number will depend on you being able to appointment the enrolment centers and submitting any and all required documents and biometric data required. The genuine process of receiving the card will go from you applying for an appointment to staying the centre to submit the info, to getting the quantity, verifying the particulars and actually getting the Aadhar card. So let’s take a expression at the registration procedure to begin with.
Process to Apply Aadhar Card
The very first stage in applying for an Aadhar card, assuming that you have all the paper you’ll need, will be to book the appointment & then visiting the registration center. Here is how you do this:
- The first step is to find an enrolment center adjacent you.
- Once you have found the center, you can book an choosing online.
- If you don’t want to book an appoints, you can even appointment the center without one but an appointment will save you a lot of time an determination.
- On the day of the appointment you need to guarantee that you are present well in advance of the time selected so that there is no opportunity of missing it. Once you are at the center here are the thing you will be expected to do:
- The very first thing you will need to do is to fill out the registration form. You can fill up the form before you go for the appointment too later it is available online.
- Once you have complete up the procedure, submit it along with the secondary documents.
- The secondary documents will include a proof of identity and a proof of address. Here are the
- Once the documents are submitted and they are acknowledged, you will have to submit biometric data too. This will include an impression of your thumbprints and your iris.
- They will also take a photograph of you for the records.
- Once all the particulars are collected, you are done for the day but make sure you don’t leave without taking the acknowledgement slip of your enrolment. This will have your 14-digit enrolment number on it which will support you keep a check on the status of your application.
There are also some states, districts of certain states and union regions where the enrolment for Aadhar is being done by the Registrar General of India which negates the need to peoples to enroll individually. These place are:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli
- Uttara Kannada
- Bangalore rural