How to Apply Passport Online Application Form
Passport Online Application Form: The Passport India website has detailed instructions on documents required for a passport. There is unnecessary information has buried a lot of important content. Hence we decided to write this post to help you understand the documents required. The docs need to be submitted along with the application at PSK (Passport Sewa Kendra).
Passport Online Application Form to Renewal
Firstly, passport is a travel document as a rule issued by a country’s government. Which certifies the identity and nationality of its holder to international travel. This is a compulsory document for you to travel to countries other than your own. Hence, the issuing the system have a duty to verify your identity before issuing the passport. This implies that the issuing authorities i.e. Ministry of External Affairs is the department which asks to provide the mandatory documents. Secondly, the additional documents you have the better. Thirdly, the basis of documents is important. Which means that those documents that are issued by various government, departments, offices etc. have more weight-age and hence more likely to be accepted.
Documents Required For Passport Application & Renewal
Therefore, instead of being frustrated with the procedure, understand it, submit documents. We can say self-assuredly that you will get the passport easily.
So here are the documents necessary for passport application that you should provide.
Required Documents to apply for Passport: (Genuine Documents only)
1. Proof of Address: Water Bill (or) Telephone (landline or postpaid mobile bill) (or) Electricity bill (or) Aadhar Card (or) Voter id
Note: Any 2 Proofs same details required
2. Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate issued by a Municipal Authority.
3. Other Documents: Sometimes, they may ask for more documents (remember, the passport authorities’ decision on this is final). Some of these may be Marriage Certificate, Pan Card. (If You Have These additional documents Then submit along with it.)
4.Study Documents: Submit Your Educational Background. ex: SSC, intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation..etc
NOTE: Please submit Genuine Documents Only. Police Department Verify Every Document.
This is a compulsory document for you to travel to countries other than your own. Hence, the issuing the system have a duty to verify your identity before issuing the passport. This implies that the issuing authorities i.e. Ministry of External Affairs is the department which asks to provide the mandatory documents. Secondly, the additional documents you have the better. Thirdly, the basis of documents is important.
Procedure to Apply Passport Application Online / Offline
1. Open http://www.passportindia.gov.in, Click on New User
2. Use Capital Letters Only (Valid Mail & Mobile Number required )
3. Information given in the form will be printed in the passport. Therefore, please be careful in filling up the form and avoid any mistakes.
4. Express Passport need select Tatkal passport (Extra cost) or Ordinary Passport Select Regular (1500/-).
5. Don’t Upload Documents.
6. Once Verify the Details and make Payment.
7. Payment should be done to book your slot and location.
8. Documents Verification will cleared at Passport Office. The address verification and police verification is done by the police department. If it went successful without any error Passport will issued in 10 working days by speed post.
• Print slot details. Bring 2 sets of Xerox and Originals also bring.
• Login Details valid up to 90 days
• Customer care 1800 258 1800