How to link PAN Card with Andhra Bank account?
Hey there hi and welcome to Online Indians, are you searching online for an article in which you can find out the information about how you can link PAN card with any bank? If yes and you are doing so,then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website. Because in this article of mine.I will be telling you the complete procedure occupied in this method. I hope you will like this article and will link your permanent bank account number successfully with the bank account that you grasp in any Bank.These days, whichever maybe the bank anywhere you go to open your account they will ask you to provide you the Permanent account number information so that they can link it with your bank account. But if you have not linked it to your bank account for various reason, then you don’t need to worry any more. As after you read this article you will be able to link your PAN Card with your bank account that you hold in Any Bank. I have recently published some more articles on this topic, which are about connecting permanent account number with other banks. And they are linked below, if you wish, you can study them as well just you need to do is click on the link provided and it will open in new tab.
- SBI-State Bank of India Account
- BOB-Bank of Baroda Account.
- CB-Canara Bank Account.
- BOI-Bank of India Account.
- CBI-Central Bank of India Account
How to link PAN Card with Andhra/state/central Bank account?
So now let us get started with the article, this process of linking is an offline process for more information you can read the procedure below.
- Visit your home branch of Andhra/state/central bank anywhere you have opened your account and maintain it.
- In home branch ask for a KYC form to update PAN card details to the account. Every bank official will help you to get that from
- Fill the form with all the details which are asked in a KYC form and check it to ensure that there are no errors or mistakes I can say.
- Now you need to take a Photocopy of your PAN Card and write a letter addressing to Branch manager and request him to link it to your account.
- At least you need to submit your KYC form, Photocopy and Letter which you wrote to branch manager to bank administrator.
- Make sure you make your signature on the photocopy of your PAN Card to make itself attested and do carry your original card. Because bank administrator may ask your original card for verification purpose.
- And you are done with it!
So this was how you can link your Pan card to the Andhra Bank account. I hope you got all the information and tacit the whole process to link your PAN Card. If any doubts or questions, please let me know about it by commenting below. I will react to you within few minutes. Thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.